- You are unique.
- You are gifted.
- There is no one else that is exactly like you.
Just like you, your big day should reflect your uniqueness, your gifts, your passions and your personal story!
Many women have dreamt big dreams for quite some time and it is easy to get caught up in a Pinterest Fairytale wedding, but when reality sets in of how much those flowers actually cost or what it really takes to upgrade to those fantastic chairs, linens, extended guest count, etc. it’s easy to spiral down the road of not enough.
Not enough money, not enough time, not enough whatever! Stop, just stop. Breathe.
Take out a blank piece of paper and for Pete’s sake dream again!
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite color?
- What smells make you happy?
- What time of day are you the happiest?
- What did you always think that your wedding would look like or feel like?
- What is the most important aspect of your wedding day?
- What things are unique to you and just “bae” that you would want to share with the friends and family?
- If you were to look back at photos 20 years from now, what would actually matter?
Get inspiration all day from Pinterest, but please stay true to yourself!
P.S. Mr. and Mrs. McBride's wedding pre-setup is shown above. If they shared that they wanted black and white stripes with pink and gold, someone could have said no way, but we said oh yes! Let's make it work and it did! Checkout more wedding photos in the gallery!