Have you ever wondered why some wedding receptions are a blast and other receptions are just so whack? I would love to share with you information that one of my favorite DJ's, Kyle Clark. Better known as, DJ Motivate shared with me about keeping your guests on the dance floor! Maybe it will help you out when it is time for you to make a decision about your big day!
The biggest key to keeping your wedding guests on the dance floor is...
That could sound really silly, but the truth of the matter is you have a room full of people who know you and/or your fiance. Not that the random people at the table that they got stuck with because they RSVP'd at the last minute are bad, but they still don't necessarily know each other like that. Or better yet, how much more do you really want to sit with co-workers whom you spend 40+ hours per week just trying to get through already?
Keep in mind that people came to your wedding to celebrate you and your spouse. If they can't find you, it makes it really hard for people to just get down and boogie without you!
Events Unleashed Pro-Tips:
1. Slip some comfortable shoes under your seat before your wedding reception so that you can change into something comfortable discreetly.
2. Stay hydrated.
3. Cool it down a few extra degrees in your wedding venue before the music cranks up.
4. Ask your DJ to start the party with your favorites to help you turn up!
5. Get those photos and formalities out of the way early! There is no bigger buzz kill than stopping the party mid-way through with everyone on the dance floor to stick to a timeline that no one knows about anyway.
6. TRUST the professional. When your DJ asks for 10 songs, give him 10 songs not 92 that are all over the place that don't allow them to create and get in a zone!
7. Bottoms up. There is no better courage than liquid courage for those who have two left feet.
8. Be carefree! It is your day and you should totally enjoy it!
It's like second nature for our team to think through things like this for you on your special day! Let us know if we can serve you in any way! Contact us by clicking here.
Leave a Reply.