First things first, a first look is when a couple chooses to see one another before the ceremony.
Our stance on first looks: We don't have one!
If you would like to have a first look, by all means go for it! Some of the pros and cons we've heard from our couples are:
1. Helps with your wedding day timeline
2. Reduces anxiety
3. Allows you and your spouse time to soak in the moment more freely
1. Could reduce the amount of excitement in seeing one another for the first time
2. Run the risk of being seen by the guests before the ceremony
3. Some people feel like you are cheating
At the end of the day, we always advise our couples to do whatever makes them feel the most comfortable. Will you do a first look?