Planning your bachelorette weekend? With Austin topping many lists for the place to have bachelor(ette) weekends, Events Unleashed is here to let you know some of our favorite ATX activities, places to stay, and places to eat to include in your weekend itinerary!
What to do:
1. Spa Day
Whether it's at the start or end of your weekend, make sure to get some relaxation in at one of Austin's top rated spas like Lake Austin Spa Resort.
2. Kayaking on Lady Bird Lake
Head over to the Rowing Dock for some fun on the lake and downtown Austin sightseeing. Choose from different options such as stand-up paddle boarding, canoe's, and double kayaks!
Some of our favorites and popular brunch spots in Austin are Bangers, Irene's, The Park at the Domain or Culinary Dropout. Can't decide where to brunch? Try out Brunch Tours with Austin Eats Food Tours.
There are three popular areas for night life in Austin: Rainey Street, 6th Street, and Rock Rose Ave in the Domain. Some popular spots for a bachelorette weekend include:
Green Light Social or Maggie Mae's
Container Bar or The Alibi
Wonder Bar or 77º Rooftop Bar
5. Pedal-bike and Bar-hop
Want to check out multiple bars? Try pedal-biking with Hipside Peddler! With different packages and locations to choose from, groups with 6-15 can have a good time, while also getting in some exercise too!
6. Classic Fun
Check out Punch Bowl Social or recently opened PINSTACK for some weekend brunch then classic fun like bowling, arcade games, and more!
7. Boat Rentals on the Lake
Head to Lake Austin or Lake Travis and rent a party boat with ATX Party Boats for the day. With many options to choose from, you're sure to have a good time with you and your I Do Crew.
Get your buzz on by stopping by one of Austin's local winerys like The Austin Winery.
9. Blues on the Green
If you'll be in ATX during the summer, head over to Zilker Park for some live music at Blues on the Green.
Where to stay:
Some of our favorite Austin hotels include:
1. Hotel Van Zandt: With lots of charm, an amazing restaurant, and a scenic rooftop bar and pool, Hotel Van Zandt is a great place for you and your girls to stay. Did we mention it's right behind Rainey Street? Just a 2 minute walk and you've got plenty of bars to choose from!
2. South Congress Hotel: A popular, contemporary boutique hotel in Austin, South Congress Hotel is in a perfect location. This hotel is walking distance to popular shops and bars, and a short uber ride to 6th and Rainey.
3. JW Marriott Austin: Who doesn't love a JW Marriott? This downtown Austin one definitely doesn't disappoint. Right in the heart of Downtown, you're close to everything Austin has to offer.
Where to eat:
Some of our favorite must-try places to eat in Austin include:
1. The Oasis on Lake Travis offers gorgeous Lake Travis views and tasty food.
2. Hula Hut also offers beautiful lake views. Hula Hut serves delicious traditional tex-mex with a hawaiian twist.
3. Caroline Restaurant in Downtown Austin serves craft cocktails, beer, and wine, tasty food, and contemporary vibes. Head to the bar Upstairs at Caroline's to keep the fun going all night long.
4. Second Bar + Kitchen offers a sophisticated setting with delicious American cuisine.
5. Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen offers an impressive beer & wine menu and flavorful dishes. Oh and trust me... try the pineapple upside down cake!
We hope our list comes in handy when planning your Austin bachelorette weekend!
Be sure to check back for more planning tips & advice and follow us on our Instagram and Pinterest to stay up to date with our recent events and inspo. Let’s Unleash Together!
#austinweddingplanner #austinluxuryevents #austineventplanner #austinwedding #multiculturalweddingplanner #austintexasweddings #eventsunleashed #engaged #bacheloretteparty #austinbacheloretteparty #atxbacheloretteparty #bacheloretteweekend #bacheloretteitinerary #bacheloretteideas #austinbachelorette
Post written by Kaley M. for Events Unleashed.